Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Biostatistics and Clinical Practice
2. How to Summarize Data
3. How to Test for Differences between Groups
4. The Special Case of Two Groups: The t test
5. How to Analyze Rates and Proportions
6. What Does "Not Significant" Really Mean?
7. Confidence Intervals
8. How to Test for Trends
9. Experiments When Each Subject Receives More Than One Treatment
10. Alternatives to Analysis of Variance and the t test Based on Ranks
11. How to Analyze Survival Data
12. What Do the Data Really Show?
Appendix A: Computational Forms
Appendix B: Statistical Tables and Power Charts
Appendix C: Answers to Exercises