Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Principles of Chemistry A Molecular Approachby Tro, Nivaldo J.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. Atoms and Elements
3. Molecules, Compounds, and Chemical Equations
4. Chemical Quantities and Aqueous Reactions
7. The Quantum-Mechanical Model of the Atom
8. Periodic Properties of the Elements
9. Chemical Bonding I: Lewis Theory
10. Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Shapes, Valence Bond Theory, and Molecular Orbital Theory
11. Liquids, Solids, and Intermolecular Forces
13. Chemical Kinetics
14. Chemical Equilibrium
15. Acids and Bases
16. Aqueous Ionic Equilibrium
17. Free Energy and Thermodynamics
19. Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
20. Organic Chemistry