Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
0133372383 / 9780133372380 Principles of Code Enforcement Plus Resource Central -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132625911 / 9780132625913 Principles of Code
0132816024 / 9780132816021 Resource Central Fire Student Access Code Card
Table of Contents
1. Understanding the Historical Significance of Fires and their Impact on Fire Codes
2. The Code Enforcement System
3. Understanding Statistics and Community Risk Reduction
4. Organizational Effectiveness
5. The Fire Inspection Process
6. The Violation Process
7. Identifying Common Fire Code Violations
8. Inspection of Hazardous Materials
9. Means of Egress
10. Passive Fire Protection Systems
11. Fire Alarm Systems
12. Water based Fire Protection Systems
13. Plan Review of Water Supply for Fire Protection
14. Fire Protection Plans Review