Written by leading information security educators, this fully revised, full-color computer security textbook covers CompTIA’s fastest-growing credential, CompTIA Security+.Principles of Computer Security, Fourth Edition is a student-tested, introductory computer security textbook that provides comprehensive coverage of computer and network security fundamentals in an engaging and dynamic full-color design.
In addition to teaching key computer security concepts, the textbook also fully prepares you for CompTIA Security+ exam SY0-401 with 100% coverage of all exam objectives. Each chapter begins with a list of topics to be covered and features sidebar exam and tech tips, a chapter summary, and an end-of-chapter assessment section that includes key term, multiple choice, and essay quizzes as well as lab projects. Electronic content includes CompTIA Security+ practice exam questions and a PDF copy of the book.
- CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC)
- Instructor resource materials include Online Learning Center with Instructor Manuals, PowerPoint slides featuring artwork from the book, and a test bank of questions for use as quizzes or exams
- Electronic content features two simulated practice exams in the Total Tester exam engine and a PDF eBook
- Supplemented by Principles of Computer Security Lab Manual, Fourth Edition
- White and Conklin are two of the most well-respected computer security educators in higher education