Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Sources of Criminal Law
2. Limitations on Criminal Liability
3. Basic Requirements of a Criminal Act
4. Inchoate or Anticipatory Crimes and Criminal Liability
7. Sex Offenses
8. Other Crimes Against Persons
9. Robbery, Extortion, and Bribery
10. Theft and Other Crimes Involving Property
11. Crimes Against Habitation
12. Crimes Against Public Morals
13. Narcotic and Alcohol Offenses
14. Special Crimes and Offenses
15. Sentencing and Punishment