Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Jerry Evensky, a former secondary social studies teacher, is now Professor of Economics and Meredith Professor for Teaching Excellence at Syracuse University. The author of numerous articles in such journals as the Journal of the History of Economic Thought and the Journal of Economic Perspectives, he is also the author of Adam Smith’s Moral Philosophy: A Historical and Contemporary Perspective on Markets, Law, Ethics, and Culture.
Table of Contents
2. Modeling Individual Choice
3. Interdependent Choice and Market Coordination
4. Product Market Demand under Perfect Competition
5. Product Market Supply
6. Representing the Power of the Invisible Hand
7. The Factor Market
8. General Competitive Equilibrium (GCE)
9. Market Power, Market Failure, and General Equilibrium
10. The Microeconomy and the Government
11. Introduction to Macroeconomics
12. The Basic Macro Model
13. Aggregate Demand
14. Aggregate Supply and the Transition to Policy
15. Policy: The Promise and the Problems
16. Monetary Policy
17. Fiscal Policy
18. Trade Policy
20. Your Author’s Research