Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction, Shanon Patel and Justin J. Barnes
2. The life of a tooth, Jose F. Siqueira Jr and Isabela N. Rocas
3. Diagnosis, treatment planning, and patient management, Bun San Chong, Justin J. Barnes, and Shanon Patel
4. Preserving pulp vitality, Avijit Banerjee
5. Root canal preparation, Edward J. Brady and Conor Durack
6. Root canal filling, Conor Durack and Edward J. Brady
7. Restoration of the endodontically treated tooth, Bhavin Bhuva and Francesco Mannocci
8. Treatment outcomes, Justin J. Barnes
9. Dealing with complications and post-treatment disease, Shanon Patel and Shalini Kanagasingam
10. Dento-legal aspects of endodontics, Len D'Cruz