Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction, Shanon Patel and Justin J. Barnes
2. The life of a tooth, Jose F. Siqueira Jr and Isabela N. Rocas
3. Diagnosis, treatment planning, and patient management, Bun San Chong, Justin J. Barnes, and Shanon Patel
4. Preserving pulp vitality, Avijit Banerjee
5. Root canal preparation, Edward J. Brady and Conor Durack
6. Root canal filling, Conor Durack and Edward J. Brady
7. Restoration of the endodontically treated tooth, Bhavin Bhuva and Francesco Mannocci
8. Treatment outcomes, Justin J. Barnes
9. Dealing with complications and post-treatment disease, Shanon Patel and Shalini Kanagasingam
10. Dento-legal aspects of endodontics, Len D'Cruz