This is the 20th edition with a publication date of 9/27/2010.
What is included with this book?
The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
With 55 years of success in the principles of accounting market,Fundamental Accounting Principles, 20th editionbyWild, Shaw and Chiappettahas endured and adapted to changes in accounting, technology, and student learning styles. Its innovation is reflected in its extensive use of small business examples, the integration of new technology learning tools, superior end-of-chapter material, and a highly engaging, pedagogical design. Inclusion of Connect, Connect Plus and Carol Yacht's General Ledger and Peachtree application software provides students every advantage as they strive to understand the key concepts of accounting and their role in business.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting in Business
2. Analyzing and Recording Transactions
3. Adjusting Accounts and Preparing Financial Statements
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Accounting for Merchandising Operations
6. Inventories and Cost of Sales
7. Accounting Information Systems
8. Cash and Internal Controls
9. Accounting for Receivables
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles