Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Principles of Financial Accounting (Chapters 1-17)by Wild, John; Shaw, Ken; Chiappetta, Barbara
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Analyzing and Recording Transactions
3. Adjusting Accounts and Preparing Financial Statements
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Accounting for Merchandising Operations
6. Inventories and Cost of Sales
7. Accounting Information Systems
8. Cash and Internal Controls
9. Accounting for Receivables
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll Accounting
12. Accounting for Partnerships
13. Accounting for Corporations
14. Long-Term Liabilities
15. Investments and International Operations
16. Reporting the Statement of Cash Flows
17. Analysis of Financial Statements