Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
In Principles of Managerial Finance, Fourteenth Edition , Gitman and Zutter guide you through the complexities of finance with their proven learning system. Teaching and learning aids are woven into concepts and practice, creating a roadmap to follow through the text. Several features–including Why This Chapter Matters and Personal Finance Examples–show the value of applying financial principles and techniques to everyday life.
MyFinanceLab for Principles of Managerial Finance, Fourteenth Edition creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyFinanceLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts–resulting in better performance in the course. A dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress means educators can spend less time grading and more time teaching.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyFinanceLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyFinanceLab search for ISBN-10: 0133740927/ISBN-13: 9780133740929. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133507696/ISBN-13: 9780133507690 and ISBN-10: 0133543757/ISBN-13: 9780133543759.
MyFinanceLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Part 1. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
1. The Role of Managerial Finance
2. The Financial Market Environment
Part 2. FINANCIAL TOOLS
3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
4. Cash Flow and Financial Planning
5. Time Value of Money
Part 3. VALUATION OF SECURITIES
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
Part 4. RISK AND THE REQUIRED RATE OF RETURN
8. Risk and Return
9. The Cost of Capital
Part 5. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows
12. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
Part 6. LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
13. Leverage and Capital Structure
14. Payout Policy
Part 7. SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
15. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
16. Current Liabilities Management
Part 8. SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE
17. Hybrid and Derivative Securities
18. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure
19. International Managerial Finance