Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
For Introduction to Managerial Finance courses.
Guide students through complex material with a proven learning goal system. This system – a hallmark feature of Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief —weaves pedagogy into concepts and practice, giving students a roadmap to follow through the text and supplementary tools.
MyFinanceLab for Principles of Managerial Finance: Brief, Seventh Edition creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyFinanceLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts – resulting in better performance in the course. A dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress means educators can spend less time grading and more time teaching.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyFinanceLab: MyFinanceLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Guide Students with a Proven Learning Goal System: Integrating pedagogy with concepts and practical applications, this system presents the material students need to make effective financial decisions in a competitive business environment.
- Provide Real, Hands-on Examples and Connections: Personal finance connections, international considerations, and Excel® spreadsheet practice help students identify and apply concepts in their daily lives.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyFinanceLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyFinanceLab search for ISBN-10: 0133740897/ISBN-13: 9780133740899. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133546403/ISBN-13: 9780133546408 and ISBN-10: 0133565416/ISBN-13: 9780133565416.
MyFinanceLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Role of Managerial Finance
Chapter 2: The Financial Market Environment
Part 2: Financial Tools
Chapter 3: Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
Chapter 4: Cash Flow and Financial Planning
Chapter 5: Time Value of Money
Part 3: Valuation of Securities
Chapter 6: Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
Chapter 7: Stock Valuation
Part 4: Risk and the Required Rate of Return
Chapter 8: Risk and Return
Chapter 9: The Cost of Capital
Part 5: Long-Term Investment Decisions
Chapter 10: Capital Budgeting Techniques
Chapter 11: Capital Budgeting Cash Flows and Risk Refinements
Part 6: Long-Term Financial Decisions
Chapter 12: Leverage and Capital Structure
Chapter 13: Payout Policy
Part 7: Short-Term Financial Decisions
Chapter 14: Working Capital and Current Assets Management
Chapter 15: Current Liabilities Management