Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
I. UNDERSTANDING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS.
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships.
3. Marketing in the Digital Age: Making New Customer Connections.
II. DEVELOPING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES.
5. Managing Marketing Information.
6. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior.
7. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior.
8. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning: Building the Right Relationships with the Right Customers.
III. DEVELOPING THE MARKETING MIX.
10. New-Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies.
11. Pricing Considerations and Approaches.
12. Pricing Strategies.
13. Marketing Channels and Supply Chain Management.
14. Retailing and Wholesaling.
15. Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy.
16. Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations.
17. Personal Selling and Direct Marketing.
IV. MANAGING MARKETING.
19. The Global Marketplace.
20. Marketing and Society: Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics.
2. Marketing Arithmetic.