Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
I. UNDERSTANDING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS.
2. Strategic Planning and the Marketing Process.
3. The Marketing Environment.
II. DEVELOPING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES.
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior.
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior.
7. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning for Competitive Advantage.
III. DEVELOPING THE MARKETING MIX.
9. New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies.
10. Pricing Products: Pricing Considerations and Approaches.
11. Pricing Products: Pricing Strategies.
12. Distribution Channels and Logistics Management.
13. Retailing and Wholesaling.
14. Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy.
15. Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations.
16. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
17. Direct and Online Marketing: The New Marketing Model.
IV. MANAGING MARKETING.
19. The Global Marketplace.
20. Marketing and Society: Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics.
2. Marketing Arithmetic.
3. Careers in Marketing.