Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $117.33
The 12th edition of this popular text continues to build on four major marketing themes: building and managing profitable customer relationships, building and managing strong brands to create brand equity, harnessing new marketing technologies in the digital age, and marketing in a socially responsible way around the globe. Thoroughly updated and streamlined, "Principles of Marketing" tells the stories that reveal the drama of modern marketing, reflecting the major trends and forces that are impacting this dynamic and ever-changing field. Topics include: the marketing environment, managing information, consumer & business buyer behavior, segmentation, targeting, and positioning, branding strategies, distribution channels, advertising and sales promotion, direct marketing, and the global marketplace. An excellent tool for anyone in marketing and sales, whether self- or corporate- employed.
Table of Contents
I. UNDERSTANDING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS.
1. Marketing in a Changing World: Creating Customer Value and Satisfaction. 2. Strategic Planning and the Marketing Process. 3. The Marketing Environment.
II. DEVELOPING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES.
4. Marketing Research and Information Systems. 5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior. 6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior. 7. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning for Competitive Advantage.
III. DEVELOPING THE MARKETING MIX.
8. Product and Service Strategies. 9. New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies. 10. Pricing Products: Pricing Considerations and Approaches. 11. Pricing Products: Pricing Strategies. 12. Distribution Channels and Logistics Management. 13. Retailing and Wholesaling. 14. Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy. 15. Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations. 16. Personal Selling and Sales Management. 17. Direct and Online Marketing: The New Marketing Model.
IV. MANAGING MARKETING.
18. Competitive Strategies: Attracting, Retaining, and Growing Customers. 19. The Global Marketplace. 20. Marketing and Society: Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics.
1. Measuring and Forecasting Demand. 2. Marketing Arithmetic. 3. Careers in Marketing. Glossary. Author Index. Company Index. Subject Index.