Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Part I. Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part II. Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part III. Designing a Customer-Driven Strategy and Mix
7. Consumer-Driven Marketing Strategy
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. New Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part IV. Extending Marketing
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1 Marketing Plan
Appendix 2 Marketing by the Numbers