Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Directed primarily toward undergraduate business college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Principles of Operations Management, 9/e presents a broad introduction to the field of operations in a realistic and practical manner, while offering the largest and most diverse collection of problems on the market. The problems found in this text also contain ample support—found in the book’s solved-problems and worked examples.
Note: this is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
0133130754 / 9780133130751 Principles of Operations Management Plus NEW MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132968363 / 9780132968362 Principles of Operations Management
0132972549 / 9780132972543 NEW MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Principles of Operations Mangement
Table of Contents
Part I. Introduction to Operations Management
1. Operations and Productivity
2. Operations Strategy in a Global Environment
3. Project Management
Part II. Designing Operations
5. Design of Goods and Services
S5. Sustainability in the Supply Chain
6. Managing Quality
S6. Statistical Process Control
7. Process Strategy
Capacity and Constraint Management
8. Location Strategies
9. Layout Strategies
10. Human Resources, Job Design, and Work Measurement
Part III. Managing Operations
11. Supply-Chain Management
S11. Supply-Chain Analytics
12. Inventory Management
13. Aggregate Planning and S&OP
14. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ERP
15. Short-Term Scheduling
16. Just-in-Time, TPS, and Lean Operations
17. Maintenance and Reliability
1. Statistical Tools for Managers
2. Acceptance Sampling
3. The Simplex Method of Linear Programming
4. The MODI and VAM Methods of Solving Transportation Problems
5. Vehicle Routing and Scheduling