The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Used, Rental and eBook copies of this book are not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Today, multidisciplinary approaches to treatment are at the heart of cancer care. They offer improved clinical outcomes, new possibilities in patient quality of life, and enable the development of true innovation in individualized treatment.
To accurately reflect this modern day approach to cancer care, the content of the 6th edition of Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology was written entirely
by surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists. New to the editorial team, Dr. Andrew Berchuck has made significant contributions to the understanding of the molecular pathogenesis of ovarian and endometrial cancer in the book’s content.
Every chapter of this book has been either completely rewritten or extensively updated to ensure that everyone involved in treating women with gynecologic cancer will have the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on the subject.
Traditionally available as a printed textbook, now it comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling!
• 4-color layout with over 550 illustrations
• New chapters include “Molecular Pathogenesis of Gynecologic Cancers”, “Hereditary GYN Cancers”, “Minimally Invasive Surgery”, “Diagnostic Imaging”, and “Comparative Effectiveness Research in Gynecologic Oncology”
• A valuable resource for residents and fellows in training
• Digital version can be used for clinic, conferences, or as an authoritative source of knowledge available in real time
• Digital version includes the complete text, index-based search, note sharing, regular content updates integrated into the text, and much more.