Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Print Reading
2. Types of Lines
3. Basic Drawing Views
5. Notes & Specifications
7. Weld Joints
8. Weld Types
9. Introduction to Welding Symbols
10. Advanced Welding Symbols
11. Additional Views
12. Drawing Standards
13. Additional Drawing Concepts
14. Review Exercises
Appendix A. Acronyms, Abbreviations & Letter Designations
Appendix B. Common Fraction, Decimal Fraction, Millimeter Conversions
Appendix C. Millimeter, Decimal Fraction, Common Fraction Conversions
Appendix D. Fraction and Decimal Equivalents
Appendix E. Welded and Seamless Wrought Steel Pipe Chart for Selected Pipe Sizes
Appendix F. ASME Y14.5 and ISO Symbol Comparison Chart
Appendix G. Master Chart of Welding and Joining Processes
Appendix H. American Welding Society Welding Symbol Chart