Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Historical Perspective
2. Police Culture
3. The Art and Style of Proactive Police Leadership
4. Purposes and Principles of Police Organizations
5. Operating Principles
6. Proactive Communication and Information Management
7. Proactive Police Technology for the Twenty-First Century
8. Patrol Operations and Community Policing
9. Basic Line Functions
10. Administrative/Staff Functions
11. Auxiliary Functions
12. Human Resources Management
14. Proactive Planning
15. Collective Bargaining and Police Management
16. The Future of Proactive Police Management