180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
1. Introduction: Development of Security in the United States
2. Legal Basis
3. Proactive Security Planning
4. Risk Mitigation
5. Securing Critical Assets–Humans and Property
6. Securing Assets
7. Securing Assets: Specific Industries
8. Investigating Security Incidents
9. Homeland Security and Emergency Management
10. Human Resources
11. Security Management and Compliance
13. Global Security
14. Future of Security