Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
1. Introduction: Development of Security in the United States
2. Legal Basis
3. Proactive Security Planning
4. Risk Mitigation
5. Securing Critical Assets–Humans and Property
6. Securing Assets
7. Securing Assets: Specific Industries
8. Investigating Security Incidents
9. Homeland Security and Emergency Management
10. Human Resources
11. Security Management and Compliance
13. Global Security
14. Future of Security