Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Probation and Parole in Criminal Justice
PART ONE : PROBATION
2. Probation History and Administration
3. Pretrial Release, Sentencing, and the Presentence Report
4. The Probation Officer and Juvenile Justice
PART TWO: PAROLE
5. Parole and the Indeterminate Sentence
6. Parole Administration and Services
PART THREE: TREATMENT AND SUPERVISION IN PROBATION AND PAROLE
7. Treatment Theory and Practice
8. Probation and Parole Officers
9. Probation and Parole Supervision
10. Intermediate Punishments
11. Special Issues and Programs in Probation and Parole
12. The Future of Probation and Parole