Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Elliot Koffman is known around the world as a leader in the field of Computer Science education. Dr. Koffman is a Professor in the Computer and Information Sciences Department at Temple University. He is author or co-author of leading introductory books in most every popular language from FORTRAN through Java. He is also the recipient of the 2009 ACM-SIGCSE award for Outstanding Contribution to Computer Science Education.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Computers and Programming
2. Overview of C
3. Top-Down Design with Functions
4. Selection Structures: if and switch Statements
5. Repetition and Loop Statements
6. Pointers and Modular Programming
10. Structure and Union Types
11. Text and Binary File Processing
12. Programming in the Large
13. Dynamic Data Structures
14. Multiprocessing Using Processes and Threads
15. On to C++ (Online at www.aw.com/cssupport)
A More about Pointers
B ANSI C Standard Libraries
C C Operators
D Character Sets
E ANSI C Reserved Words
Answers to Odd-Numbered Self-Check Exercises (Online at www.aw.com/cssupport)