Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Recognizing Ethical Decisions: Ethics and Critical Thinking
2. Virtue Ethics: Seeking the Good
3. Formalism: Carrying Out Obligation and Duty
4. Utilitarianism: Measuring Consequences
5. Crime and Law: Which Behaviors Ought to Be Crimes?
6. Police: How Should the Law Be Enforced?
7. Courts: How Ought a Case Be Adjudicated?
8. Punishment and Corrections: What Should Be Done with Offenders?
9. Liability: What Should Be the Consequence of Unethical Conduct?
10. The Future: Will We Be More or Less Ethical?