Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Recognizing Ethical Decisions: Ethics and Critical Thinking
2. Virtue Ethics: Seeking the Good
3. Formalism: Carrying Out Obligation and Duty
4. Utilitarianism: Measuring Consequences
5. Crime and Law: Which Behaviors Ought to Be Crimes?
6. Police: How Should the Law Be Enforced?
7. Courts: How Ought a Case Be Adjudicated?
8. Punishment and Corrections: What Should Be Done with Offenders?
9. Liability: What Should Be the Consequence of Unethical Conduct?
10. The Future: Will We Be More or Less Ethical?