Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Kitchen Managers Get Ready for Food Production
2. Kitchen Managers Select and Train Production Employees
3. Kitchen Managers Lead Food Production Employees
4. Kitchen Managers Plan Their Menus
5. Kitchen Managers Design Their Menu
6. Kitchen Managers Use Standard Recipes
7. Kitchen Managers Cost Recipes and Assist Food Servers
8. Kitchen Managers Use Effective Purchasing Practices
9. Kitchen Managers Use Effective Receiving, Inventory, Management and Issuing Practices
10. Kitchen Managers Analyze Their Menus
11. Kitchen Managers Analyze Sales and Control Revenue