Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Beginning the Transition: Journey to Professionalism
UNIT 1: FOUNDATIONS OF PROFESSIONAL NURSING PRACTICE
2. Socialization to Professional Nursing
3. Historical Foundations of Professional Nursing
4. Ethical Foundations of Professional Nursing
5. Legal Foundations of Professional Nursing
6. Theoretical Foundations of Professional Nursing
UNIT II: PROFESSIONAL NURSING ROLES
7. The Nurse as Health Promoter and Care Provider
8. The Nurse as Learner and Teacher
9. The Nurse as Leader and Manager
10. The Nurse as Research Consumer
11. The Nurse as Advocate
12. The Nurse as Colleague and Collaborator
UNIT III: PROCESSES GUIDING PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
14. Change Process
15. Group Process
16. Technology and Informatics
UNIT IV: PROFESSIONAL NURSING IN A CHANGING HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM
17. Nursing in an Evolving Health Care Delivery System
18. Health Care Economics
19. Providing Care in the Home and Community
20. Holistic Health Care
21. Nursing in a Culturally Diverse World
22. Nursing in a Spiritually Diverse World
23. Nursing in a Culture of Violence
UNIT V: INTO THE FUTURE
24. Advanced Nursing Education and Practice
25. Visions for the Future