Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. The Professional Server
2. Professional Appearance
3. Table Settings, Napkin Presentations, and Table Service
4. Serving Food and Beverages
5. Service Readiness
6. Wine and Beverage Service
7. Guest Communication
8. The Technology of Service
9. The Host
10. Banquets, Catering, and Buffet Service
Appendix A: Common Menu Terms
Appendix B: Wine Terminology: General, Sight, Smell, and Taste
Appendix C: Spirit Brands and Related Cocktails
Appendix D: Ales, Lagers, and Non-Alcoholic Beers