Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Professionalism as a Student
2. Professionalism-On the Job
3. Professionalism amongst Coworkers
4. Professionalism with Patients
5. Professionalism and the Medical Record
6. Professionalism for Administrative Medical Assisting
7. Professionalism in Communication
8. Professionalism through Emergency Preparedness
Appendix: Role-Play Scenarios