The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Used, Rental and eBook copies of this book are not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Not long ago project management was perceived as a highly technical endeavor with applications to highly specialized industries. Times have changed-and so have the collective perceptions about project management.
Table of Contents
1. MODERN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
2. ALIGNMENT OF PROJECTS WITH ORGANIZATION STRATEGY
3. ORGANIZATION:STRUCTURE AND CULTURE
4. DEFINING THE PROJECT
5. THE CHALLENGE OF ESTIMATING PROJECT TIMES AND COSTS
6. DEVELOPING A PROJECT PLAN
7. MANAGING RISK
8. SCHEDULING RESOURCES
9. REDUCING PROJECT DURATION
10. LEADERSHIP: BEING AN EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGER