This is the 2nd edition with a publication date of 10/21/2002.
What is included with this book?
The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Not long ago project management was perceived as a highly technical endeavor with applications to highly specialized industries. Times have changed-and so have the collective perceptions about project management.
Table of Contents
1. MODERN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
2. ALIGNMENT OF PROJECTS WITH ORGANIZATION STRATEGY
3. ORGANIZATION:STRUCTURE AND CULTURE
4. DEFINING THE PROJECT
5. THE CHALLENGE OF ESTIMATING PROJECT TIMES AND COSTS
6. DEVELOPING A PROJECT PLAN
7. MANAGING RISK
8. SCHEDULING RESOURCES
9. REDUCING PROJECT DURATION
10. LEADERSHIP: BEING AN EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGER