Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Applications and Consequences of Psychological Testing
1A. The Nature and Uses of Psychological Tests
1B. Ethical and Social Implications of Testing
2. The History of Psychological Testing
2A. The Origins of Psychological Testing
2B. Early Testing in the United States
3. Norms and Reliability
3A. Norms and Test Standardization
3B. Concepts of Reliability
4. Validity and Test Development
4A. Basic Concepts of Validity
4B. Test Construction
5. Theories and Individual Tests of Intelligence and Achievement
5A: Theories of Intelligence and Factor Analysis
5B. Individual Tests and Intelligence and Achievement
6. Group Tests and Controversies
6A: GroupTests of Ability and Related Concepts
6B. Test Bias and Other Controversies
7. Testing Special Populations
7A. Infant and Preschool Assessment
7B. Testing Persons with Disabilities
8. Origins of Personality Test
8A. Theories of Personality and Projective Techniques
8B. Self Report and Behavioral Assessment of Psychopathology
9. Assessment of Normality and Human Strengths
9A. Assessment within the Normal Spectrum
9B. Positive Psychological Assessment
10. Neuropsychological and Assessment and Screening
10A. A Primer of Neurobiological Concepts
10B. Neuropsychological Tests, Batteries, and Screening Tools
11. Industrial, Occupational and Forensic Assessment
11A. Industrial and Organizational Assessment
11B. Forensic Applications of Assessment
12. Legal Issues and the Future of Testing
12A. Psychological Testing and the Law
12B. Computerized Assessment and the Future of Testing
Appendix A. Major Landmarks in History of Psychological Testing
Appendix B. Test Publisher Addresses
Appendix C. Major Tests and Their Publishers
Appendix D. Standard Scores, etc.