from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
New edition of a concise, affordable introductory psychology text by award-winning author, Richard Griggs
Exploring the broad subject of introductory psychology with brevity and clarity, the award-winning author draws on his own classroom experience and extensive research in his careful choice of the core concepts in psychology.
The most affordable introductory psychology textbook in the market.
Psychology: A Concise Introduction explores the broad territory of the introductory psychology course while answering the growing need for a shorter, less expensive book. At less than half the price of a standard textbook, it offers an affordable alternative. A built-in Study Guide, written by the author, offers a practical suite of learning aids that foster review and self-assessment without the expense of a separate guide.
Table of Contents
3. Sensation and Perception
6. Thinking and Intelligence
7. Developmental Psychology
8. Personality Theories and Assessment
9. Social Psychology
10. Abnormal Psychology