Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Psychology and Finance
3. Pride and Regret
4. Risk Perceptions
5. Decision Frames
6. Mental Accounting
7. Forming Portfolios
8. Representativeness and Familiarity
9. Social Interaction and Investing
10. Emotion and Investment Decisions
11. Self-Control and Decision Making
12. Psychology in the Mortgage Crisis