ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. When entering the Access Code make sure to use the dashes.
Student can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
For Introduction to Psychology Courses
The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available
With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 4/e, awakens students’ curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This title draws learners into an interactive experience of psychology. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning guidelines.
MyPsychLab is a valuable component to the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can develop critical thinking skills through writing, simulate classic experiments and surveys, watch videos on research and applications, and explore the Visual Brain in 3-D.
Ciccarelli/White, Psychology, 4e will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. This program:
- Personalizes Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Connects Psychology to the Real World: Students will be able to relate chapter material to their own lives.
- Energizes a Desire to Learn: From Chapter 1, this title provides students with ample opportunities to study from wherever they are.
- Embeds Interactive Content: Throughout each chapter interactive content has been fully incorporated into all aspects of the text.
This Package Contains:
- 0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack
- 0205972241 / 9780205972241 Psychology