More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 5/5/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
T.K. Vinod Kumar, Deputy Director, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad
T.K. Vinod Kumar is currently Deputy Director of Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad. He is a member of the Indian Police Service (IPS) and has worked as Commissioner of Police of Calicut, and Deputy Inspector General and Inspector General of Police in Kerala. His publications have appeared in Journal of Contemporary Criminal Justice and Journal of Police Practice and Research, among others.
Table of Contents
2. Theories on Public Events
3. Nature of Public Events
4. Police Response to Public Events
5. Communal Violence: A Case Study
6. Political Violence: An Analysis of Events
7. Statistical Model of Relationship between Public Event and Police Response
8. A Holistic Model of Events Characteristics and Police Response
9. Public Events, Police Response, and Democratic Discourse
Appendix: Data Entry Protocol