Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. How Public Relations Deals with Problems and Opportunities
3. Employee Relations
4. Community Relations
5. Investor Relations
6. Consumer Relations
7. Media Relations
8. Public Issue Campaigns and Debates
9. Crisis Management
10. Standards, Ethics, and Values