Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Quality Improvement
2. Lean Enterprise
3. Six Sigma
4. Statistical Process Control
5. Fundamentals of Statistics
6. Control Charts for Variables
7. Additional SPC Techniques for Variables
8. Fundamentals of Probability
9. Control Charts for Attributes
10. Acceptance Sampling.
12. Management and Planning Tools
13. Experimental Design
14. Taguchi’s Quality Engineering
Table A. Areas under the Normal Curve
Table B. Factors for Computing Central Lines and 3 Control Limits for S, and R Charts
Table C. The Poisson Distribution
Table D. Random Numbers
Table E. Commonly Used Conversion Factors
Table-F. Critical Values of T Distribution
Table G-1. Critical Values of F Distribution (a = 0.1)
Table G-2. Critical Values of F Distribution (a = 0.05)
Table G-3. Critical Values of F Distribution (a = 0.01)
Table H. Orthogonal Arrays
Answers to Selected Exercises