Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I: Philosophy and Concepts
1. The Total Quality Approach to Quality Management: Achieving Organizational Excellence
2. Quality and Global Competitiveness
3. Strategic Management: Planning and Execution for Competitive Advantage
4. Quality Management, Ethics, and Corporate Social Responsibility
5. Partnering and Strategic Alliances
6. Quality Culture: Changing Hearts, Minds, and Attitudes
7. Customer Satisfaction, Retention, and Loyalty
8. Employee Empowerment
9. Leadership and Change
10. Team Building and Teamwork
11. Effective Communication
12. Education and Training
13. Overcoming Politics, Negativity, and Conflict in the Workplace
14. ISO 9000 and Total Quality: the Relationship. ISO 9000: the International Standard for Quality Management Systems
Part II: Tools and Techniques.
15. Overview of Total Quality Tools
16. Problem Solving and Decision Making
17. Quality Function Deployment
18. Optimizing and Controlling Processes Through Statistical Process Control
19. Continual Improvement Methods With Six Sigma, Lean, and Lean Six Sigma
21. Just-in-Time Manufacturing
22. Implementing Total Quality Management