Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Communication Research
2. Empirical Research
3. Research Ethics
4. Searching for Previous Research and APA Style
5. Research Structure and Literature Reviews
7. Descriptive Statistics
9. Reliability and Validity
10. Survey Research
11. Content Analysis
12. Experimental Design
13. Sampling Methods
14. Hypothesis Testing
15. Chi-Square Test of Independence
16. Independent Samples t-Tests
17. One-Way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
20. Advanced Statistical Procedures
21. Presenting Research
Appendix A. Qualitative Research
Appendix B. Textbook Questionnaire
Appendix C. Case Study: McCroskey, Richmond, and Johnson (2003)