Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Presenting the computerized accounting concepts with hands-on training.
Designed to present accounting concepts and their relationship to QuickBooks® 2013, this text uses a fictitious company to provide hands-on training while it introduces major accounting concepts.
QuickBooks® 2013: A Complete Course is a comprehensive instructional learning resource. The text provides training using the QuickBooks® Premier Accountant 2013 accounting program (for simplicity, the program is referred to as QuickBooks 2013 throughout the text). Even though the text was written using the 2013 Accountants version of QuickBooks Premier, it may be used with the Pro version of the program as well. (Because of the many differences between the Windows and Mac versions of QuickBooks, this text should not be used for training using QuickBooks for the Mac.)
Table of Contents
2. Sales and Receivables: Service Business
3. Payables and Purchases: Service Business
4. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Service Business
Section 1 Practice Set, Service Business: Your Name At Your Service
5. Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business
6. Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business
7. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business
Section 2 Practice Set, Merchandising Business: Your Name’s Ultimate Golf
9. Creating a Company in QuickBooks
Comprehensive Practice Set: Your Name’s Capitol Books
Appendix A: QuickBooks Program Integration
Appendix B: QuickBooks® Features
Appendix C: QuickBooks® Online Features