Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Designed to present accounting concepts and their relationship to QuickBooks 2015, QuickBooks ® 2015: A Complete Course is a comprehensive instructional learning resource. The Sixteenth Edition uses fictitious companies and the QuickBooks® Premier Accountant 2015 accounting program to provide hands-on training while it introduces major accounting concepts.
While the text was written using the 2015 Accountant's version of QuickBooks Premier, it may be used with the Pro version of the program as well. (Because of the many differences between the Windows and Mac versions of QuickBooks, this text should not be used for training using QuickBooks for the Mac.)
1. Introduction to QuickBooks 2015 and Company Files
2. Sales and Receivables: Service Business
3. Payables and Purchases: Service Business
4. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Service Business
Section 1. Practice Set, Service Business: Your Name at Your Service
5. Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business
6. Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business
7. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business
Section 2. Practice Set, Merchandising Business: Your Name’s Ultimate Golf
9. Creating a Company in QuickBooks
Comprehensive Practice Set: Your Name’s Capitol Books
Appendix A. QuickBooks Program Integration
Appendix B. QuickBooks Features
Appendix C. QuickBooks Online FeaturesIndex