Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Great depictions of normal anatomy and common pathology help guide those seeking a basic understanding of radiology especially interns and radiology residents, and non-radiology professionals desiring a concise overview of the field, such as nurse practitioners, physician assistants and primary-care physicians. Emphasis is placed on plain-film imaging with CT, MRI & Ultrasound included. Plus, there are numerous tables for typical symptoms, causes and differential diagnosis of common diseases and disorders.
New for this edition:
- Book is 4-color for first time with new anatomic variants added to each chapter
- Inside cover lists common acronyms and treatment of acute contrast media reactions
- Discussion of biopsy of thyroid nodules (procedure commonly ordered by primary-care providers)
- Expanded nuclear imaging section to include basics of PET/CT
- New chapters on radiation protection/dose reduction and medical decision-making