Only one copy
in stock at this price.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
UNIT I: BASIC CALCULATION SKILLS AND INTRODUCTION TO MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION
1. Review of Arithmetic for Dosage Calculations
2. Safe and Accurate Drug Administration
3. Ratio & Proportion
UNIT II: SYSTEMS OF MEASUREMENT
4. The Household and Metric Systems
5. Converting from One System of Measurement to Another
UNIT III: ORAL AND PARENTERAL MEDICATIONS
6. Oral Medications
9. Parental Medications
UNIT IV: INFUSIONS AND PEDIATRIC DOSAGES
10. Flow Rates and Durations of Enteral and Intravenous Infusions
11. Flow Rates and Dosage Rates for Intravenous Medications
12. Pediatric Dosages
Appendix A: Answer Section
Appendix B: FDA and ISMP Lists of Look-Alike Drug Names with Recommended Tall Man Letters
Appendix C: Commonly Used Abbreviations
Appendix D: Units of measurement in Metric and Household Systems
Appendix E: Celsius and Fahrenheit Temperature Conversions
Appendix F: Diluting Stock Solutions
Appendix G: Apothecary System