Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Readings for Diversity and Social Justice is the leading anthology to cover social oppression from a social justice standpoint. This new edition of this textbook expands its coverage to include discussions of additional isms '”transgenderism, racism and immigration; adult and ageism; and ethno-religious oppression.
Added new features to this edition include:
- Over 130 readings, many new and updated, including three entirely new sections.
- A Table of Intersections that enables readers to identify all selections that treat issues of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, class, and age, beyond those in designated topical chapters.
- An all new companion website with additional resources, further suggested readings, and teaching materials is also available.
Offering over one-hundred and thirty selections from some of the foremost scholars in from a wide range of fields, Readings for Diversity and Social Justice, Second Edition is the indispensible volume for every student, teacher, and social justice advocate.