This book teaches, shares, and outlines how anyone can get into flipping and rehabbing residential real estate. Residential real estate is the most resilient sector of the real estate industry and the easiest sector for everyday people to enter in with no experience and no money and make the equivalent to their annual salary on one deal. The book offers tips on
- How to estimate repairs in 15 minutes or less
- How to use other people’s money to buy
- How to learn the contractor Marketing and Interview system to get A+ contractors at wholesale pricing, saving you 30-50% on every quote you’ll ever get.
- How to analyze comparable properties to price your property to sell
- How to keep more of the money you make using the IRS guidelines and rules
The book focuses on learning and leveraging the principals of rehabbing and real estate so you DO NOT do the work yourself.