Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Silvio Waisbord is professor of media and public affairs at The George Washington University and the editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Press/Politics.
Table of Contents
1. Paths to professionalism
2. The dilemmas of professional autonomy
3. The ambiguities of professional journalism
4. Questioning professional journalism
5. The professional logic of journalism
6. Professionalism and media patrimonialism
7. The globalization of professional cultures
8. Post-professional journalism?
9. Conclusion: Reinventing professionalism