More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Starting at $48.30
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 6/10/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Religion, Tolerance and Intolerance: Views from Across the Disciplines, Russell Powell and Steve Clarke
2. Religion, Cohesion, and Hostility, Harvey Whitehouse
3. The Origin of Religion as a Small-Scale Phenomenon, Robin Dunbar
4. The Virtues of Intolerance: Is Religion an Adaptation for War?, Dominic Johnson and Zoey Reeve
5. Individual Religion, Tolerance, and Universal Compassion, C. Daniel Batson
6. Social-Psychological Aspects of Religion and Prejudice: Evidence from Survey and Experimental Research, Anna-Kaisa Newheiser, Miles Hewstone, Alberto Voci, Katharina Schmid, Andreas Zick and Beate Kupper
7. Religion and the Origins of Anti-Atheist Prejudice, Will M. Gervais and Ara Norenzayan
8. Religion, 'Religion', and Tolerance, Joshua C. Thurow
9. Freedom, Toleration and the Naturalness of Religion, Roger Trigg
10. Religious Disagreement and Religious Accommodation, C.A. J. Coady
11. The View from the East Pole: Buddhist and Confucian Tolerance., Owen Flanagan
12. How Religion Undermines Compromise, Walter Sinnott-Armstrong
13. The Limits of Religious Tolerance A Secular View, Ingmar Persson and Julian Savulescu
A: Religion and Intolerance: A Critical Commentary, John Perry and Nigel Biggar
B: Religion, Intolerance and Conflict: Practical Implications for Social Policy, Steve Clarke, Russell Powell and Julian Savulescu