Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
I. ORIENTATION TO TEACHING AND LEARNING.
2. Celebrating and Building upon the Diverse Characteristics and Needs of Youth: The Nature of the Challenge.
3. The Expectations, Responsibilities, and Facilitating Behaviors of a Classroom Teacher.
4. Establishing and Maintaining an Effective, Safe, and Supportive Classroom Learning Environment.
II. PLANNING FOR INSTRUCTION.
6. Planning: The Instructional Unit.
III. STRATEGIES, AIDS, MEDIA, AND RESOURCES FOR EFFECTIVE INSTRUCTION.
8. Strategies for Teaching: Grouping and Assignments for Positive Interaction and Quality Learning.
9. Strategies for Teaching: Teacher Talk, Demonstrations, Thinking, Inquiry, and Games.
10. Strategies for Teaching: Aids, Media, and Resources.
IV. ASSESSMENT AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
12. Assessing Teaching Effectiveness and Continued Professional Development.