Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Retail Buying
2. Why Consumers Buy
3. A Basic Understanding of Financial Statements and Ratios
4. Determination of Markup and Pricing of Merchandise
5. Essentials of Markdown Management
6. The Merchandise Budget Planning Process
7. Assortment Planning
9. Selecting, Categorizing & Evaluating Vendor Relationships and Performance
10. The Legal Environment and Negotiating with Vendors
11. Advertising and Sales Promotion
12. Merchandise Resources
13. Buying in a Global Marketplace
14. The Basics of Fashion
15. Technology Trends in the Buying Process