Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Introduction to Retail Buying
2. Why Consumers Buy
3. A Basic Understanding of Financial Statements and Ratios
4. Determination of Markup and Pricing of Merchandise
5. Essentials of Markdown Management
6. The Merchandise Budget Planning Process
7. Assortment Planning
9. Selecting, Categorizing & Evaluating Vendor Relationships and Performance
10. The Legal Environment and Negotiating with Vendors
11. Advertising and Sales Promotion
12. Merchandise Resources
13. Buying in a Global Marketplace
14. The Basics of Fashion
15. Technology Trends in the Buying Process