Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This book focuses on training decision makers how to utilize and manage their firm’s risk management process. This book bridges the gap between learning specific quantitative techniques discussed in traditional risk management books and applying those techniques in a practical environment. The primary approach to doing this is to link case studies to the body of knowledge established by the Global Association of Risk Professionals for their Financial Risk Manager certification. Some of the topics include:
- What CEOs and CFOs need to understand about risk management
- How successful companies use risk management in their daily operations
- Why companies with good risk management policies still lose money
- Explanations of techniques used by the Global Association of Risk Professionals in their Financial Risk Management examination