The biggest book available for SAT practice, strategies, and review!
SAT: Total Prep includes all the practice students need to prep for the new SAT. There is nothing like practice to help build the necessary edge, and SAT: Total Prep has it with more than 1300 pages providing the tips, strategies, and realistic practice you need to score higher. This guide is designed to help students increase speed and accuracy with all of the different new SAT question types.
SAT: Total Prep features:
* 5 full-length practice SAT exams: 2 in the book, 3 online
* 2,000+ practice questions
* Full answers and explanations for each test
* Scoring, analysis, and explanations for 2 official SAT Practice Tests
* DVD with expert video tutorials from master teachers
* Information, strategies, and myths about the SAT
* Content review, strategies, and practice for each of the 4 parts of the SAT: Reading, Writing and Language, Math, and the optional SAT Essay
* Online center with one-year access to additional practice questions and prep resources
With SAT: Total Prep you’ll have everything you need in one big book complete with a regimen of prepare, practice, perform, and extra practice to prepare you for test day
Kaplan guarantees that students will score higher on the SAT or get their money back. SAT: Total Prep is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher!