Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 350 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring instructors who explain the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 351 fully solved problems
- Exercises to help you test your mastery of electromagnetics
- Support for all the major textbooks for electromagnetic courses
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
Table of Contents
2. Colomb Forces and Electrical Field Intensity
3. Electrical Flux and Gauss’s law
4. Divergence and the Divergence theorem
5. The Electrostatic Field
6. Current, Current density, and Conductors
7. Capacitance and Dielectric Materials
8. LaPlace's Equation
9. Ampere's Law and the Magnetic Field
10. Forces and Torques in Magnetic Fields
11. Inductance and Magnetic Circuits
12. Displacement Current and Induced EMF
13. Maxwell's Equations and Boundary Conditions
14. Electromagnetic Waves
15. Transmission Lines