More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 2nd edition with a publication date of 2/17/2011.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The ideal review for your probability course More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum's Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice. Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college course in probability 430 solved problems Supports all the major textbooks for Probability courses Clear, concise explanations of all Probability concepts Appropriate for the following courses: Elementary Probability & Statistics; Data Analysis; Finite Mathematics; Introduction to Mathematical Statistics; Mathematics for Biological Sciences; Introductory Statistics; Discrete Mathematics; Probability for Applied Science; Introduction to Probability Theory
Table of Contents
1. Set Theory2. Techniques of Counting3. Introduction to Probability4. Conditional Probability and Independence5. Random Variables6. Binomial and Normal Distributions7. Markov Processes Appendix A: Descriptive Statistics Appendix B: Chi-Square Distribution