Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Daniel Whistler is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Liverpool.
Table of Contents
1. The symbol in the Goethezeit
2. Language in the Goethezeit
3. The symbol and the Identitatssystem
4. Schelling's metaphysics
5. Quantitative differentiation
7. SC39 of the Philosophie der Kunst
8. Language in the Identitatssystem
9. SC73 of the Philosophie der Kunst
10. Science without reference
11. Systematic eclecticism